Job Title: Ware House Shipping/Receiving and Packing Operator
Job Definition: The Warehouse Packing Operator is responsible for organizing and fulfilling orders, shipping and receiving merchandise and keeping inventory track. They are responsible for the quality control of the prepackaging insuring that they are consistently labeled properly with the right quantity and the right coffee.
Mon: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Tues: 6:00am – 2:30pm
Wed: 6:00am – 2:30pm
Thurs: 6:00am – 2:30pm
Fri: 6:00am – 2:30pm
Responsibilities: Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- Accurate communication with all members of the organization
- Good Communications skill with Master Roaster
- Inventory prepackaged coffee keeping all cases up to par.
- Inventory all supplies (not limited to) Cleaning Stuff
- Keep working area clean and Warehouse, according the inspector’s standards
- Keep whole warehouse clean – such sweep, mop, wash rags and dust.
- Packaged and label product correctly
- Attend staff meeting as requested
- Work closely with other staff as a constructive team member
- Work requested hours as determined by manager
- Inventory all supplies (not limited to) Cleaning Stuff and work stuff
- Responsible for the management of pre-pack assistant.
Email response and resume to Employment Opportunities