Position: Salesperson, Full-Time
For over 20 years MorningStar Coffee has been hand-roasting small batches of organic and fairtrade coffee, delivering the warmth & coffee culture of Brazil to the Twin Cities. Our coffees are distributed at local grocery stores and hospitality (restaurant) accounts. We work in a fast-paced, multitasking and entrepreneurial environment – your ability to remain flexible, organized, dedicated, and efficient with a high level of integrity and confidentiality is vital to your success in this role. This position will report to the business owner.
Morningstar Coffee is looking for a results-driven Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for new customers as well as support existing customers. Your goal will be to increase revenue while maintaining profitability and customer satisfaction. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary, as you will be interacting with staff at all levels.
• New Business Development = 60%
• Maintain Existing Accounts = 30%
• Office Reporting = 10%
• College degree – in business
• 3-5 years’ experience in sales
• Excellent knowledge of SalesForce/ MS Office
• Personable and friendly
• Enthusiastic and passionate about the coffee industry
• Strong organizational skills; must be concise and with strong attention to detail
• Solid analytical skills
• High degree of accuracy
• Independent and proactive
Email response and resume to Employment Opportunities